IGP stands out for the active role it plays in supporting investee companies on-field in their international development, leveraging on the management team’s experience and relations and on its worldwide network.
IGP’s practical support – provided through a network of professionals, experts in the field and local managers – contributes to the creation of value for investee companies, leading to a yearly rise of profit margin – with an EBITDA increase of at least 10% per year – mainly thanks to export-led growth.
AD HOC SUPPORT
IGP puts its skills and those of its investors to good use in the service of investee companies through targeted support actions:
- Definition of their International expansion strategy, with a particular focus on Asia
- Setting-up of a go-to-market approach for foreign markets (agents/distributors, local companies, greenfield, acquisitions, JVs),
- Field assistance for the development of a network of foreign suppliers in order to reduce purchase and distribution costs in major markets,
- Creation of on-site structures in target countries, whenever that is conducive to business development
- Technical support in negotiating with local partners in case of M&A (such as JVs).
IGP conducts timely and clear-cut monitoring of the investee companies’ performance, editing periodical reports which are then sent out to all partners who have invested in the various companies